< Transmutations -> Dear Sisters
Slice 1 - Image 1 Slice 1 - Image 2 Slice 1 - Image 3 Slice 1 - Image 4
Slice 2 - Image 1 Slice 2 - Image 2 Slice 2 - Image 3 Slice 2 - Image 4
Slice 3 - Image 1 Slice 3 - Image 2 Slice 3 - Image 3 Slice 3 - Image 4
Slice 4 - Image 1 Slice 4 - Image 2 Slice 4 - Image 3 Slice 4 - Image 4

TRANSMUTATIONS APRIL 2015. X-MEN RPG. APOCALYPSE.

SITE NEWS 11/08 - ACTIVITY CHECK IS CLOSED, THE BATTLE OF THE BULGE WILL BE COMING TO AN END

STAFF TEARS, PANIC & FERGIE

PLOT MOVEMENT APOCALYPSE PREPARES FOR PHASE THREE

Add Reply
New Poll

Dear Sisters, Lorna
Wanda Maximoff
 Posted: Nov 15 2015, 12:37 PM
The Scarlet Witch
is Offline
N/A
12 posts
X-Men
X-men

The school was strange. So was America. Although the grounds…they weren’t so bad. It was almost like home. Almost. Wyndham has gotten them to the school, apparently as planned. It could be worse, Wanda kept telling herself. It could be a lot worse. They had left the children’s home long behind, a place they’d have outgrown before long anyway. This place had a few things in common with that pile of bricks, namely the whole dormitory thing and it was weird to have to sleep so far apart from her twin once more when the furthest apart they had been for many months was the next room. But, it was a rule, so they told her. Wanda was not overly keen on rules, not as bad as Pietro, but close enough depending on her mood…

Then there were lessons. Wyndham had taught them some things to catch them up, but they were nowhere near the level of some of the students in the place. Again, how she felt about this depended on her mood. Education was so so at best. The witch knew it was important but until recently, no one had really made out to her that it was important for her. As such, taking it seriously was occasionally difficult as all the writing was. Far from stupid, it was just something that she wasn’t used to and was why most of her classes were arts based as they could hold her interest better.

Training…That was rather a new experience for Wanda and her oft unpredictable abilities. It wasn’t easy, not that it was supposed to be, but she couldn’t always just make her abilities behave it was sometimes…abstract…unpredictable, and things didn’t always work out how she (or someone else) wanted them to. Food was something else that wasn’t what she was used to. The cheese especially…Even bread and milk tasted different. Not all the differences were bad, and they had plenty to eat and Pietro’s huge appetite was catered for, which had made him happy.

Many other little things were strange or unlike what she was used to back in Germany, but above all of the other things, every single thing, there was family. After being on their own since the Maximoffs had died, they had relatives. Blood relatives. Pattering down the corridor, Wanda opened the door to her sister’s room. That was still taking some getting used to. She’d never had a sister, only a brother and a brother that she didn’t have to share.

“Lornnna,” she spoke, announcing her presence and flopped down on the bed, utterly uninvited. It was how it worked with Pietro, so she saw no reason to not act in such a manner, even if it was quite rude. Twisting her long, dark locks of hair around her fingers, she rolled her head limply to look at her sister. “What is your favourite colour? I think we should know each other better…I like colours. It is a good place to start,” her English was coming on, but her accent was still thick and occasionally a little jumbled as she spoke.
PMEmail
^
Lorna Dane
 Posted: Dec 27 2015, 02:00 PM
Lorna Dane
is Offline
114 posts
X-Men
X-Men

Lorna Dane had grown up an only child and had figured even though she realized that she had been adopted she would stay that. After all, it wasn't likely that her parents would have adopted anymore children after her surely but she hadn't counted on a lot of things happening. She hadn't counted on ever meeting either of her birth parents. She also hadn't counted on either of those parents having another set of kids they didn't know about. How her father, who didn't really seem like that kind of a person, had managed to be a father three times over without realizing it Lorna didn't know at all.

She just knew that it was really strange and she didn't know how to be around him, let alone around the more recent developments. Pietro seemed, at least in her mind, to have the same difficulties but Wanda apparently didn't suffer from such questions as she was now draped over her bed. Was this actually how it was like to not be an only child? Suddenly people just burst on in and asked strange questions?

She was pretty sure that, on some level, what Wanda was doing surely wasn't typical. "Hey there, Wanda," Still, Wanda seemed to be doing a better job than she was. Lorna let the words filter through her mind, no, she really was asking what her favourite colour was. It wasn't as if Lorna had any better ideas about what to talk about, though, so maybe Wanda did have a point about it being a decent enough place to start. "Well...I've got a whole green theme going which makes me a bit biased. I actually like red a whole lot but I can't wear it except around Christmas unless I want to look festive out of season."

"What about you?" She asked, turning and stepping on over towards her bed. Wanda was making herself comfortable so she might as well, even if it seemed really weird to be sitting there with what was really a complete stranger; one she shared blood with but a stranger all the same.
PM
^
Wanda Maximoff
 Posted: Jan 8 2016, 05:29 PM
The Scarlet Witch
is Offline
N/A
12 posts
X-Men
X-men

“I like red,” she smirked a little and rolled on to her back, raising her hands up above her and stretching out her fingertips. A little cloud of red mist appeared between her digits and she pulled it around and around in no real pattern. “But I also like blue. Like the sky. Or sometimes the sea…though the sea is not always blue…and neither is the sky always,” Wanda said, very matter of fact, as if this was some great realisation that she had only recently arrived at. “Green is a good colour. Like grass and trees…”

Turning her head a little, she looked at the slightly older girl and gave her a grin that, if she were a character in a horror movie, would come complete with her own personal creepy theme music. The situation was strange for her, but due to her fractured upbringing, Wanda lacked certain boundaries that would normally keep things in a more ‘normal’ flow of getting to know each other. She still wasn’t sure what to make about her new ‘father’. When she thought of that word, she thought of her adoptive father, the one who had died and she knew Pietro felt much the same.

“Do you like here?” this question lacked a touch of her earlier lightness, but it was still innocently posed. Lorna had been there longer than she and was better used to the school. Having never liked school in the first place, back in her homeland, having to had moved all the way there…it was still strange, and on some days a little difficult. But if Lorna liked it, and she could talk about it, it might not be so bad. “I never liked school before,” she decided to voice to go some way to explain. “I am not sure how to like it now. Neither of us liked school. They were, uh, bedeuten. The other kinder. And the…uh…Lehrer…teacher. Es tut mir leid…I am not good yet,” Wanda’s brow furrowed slightly as her English took a nosedive on thinking about how school had been for her once. No one seemed mean here yet, but she still had reservations over the place none the less.
PMEmail
^
Lorna Dane
 Posted: Jan 24 2016, 08:12 PM
Lorna Dane
is Offline
114 posts
X-Men
X-Men

That grin was one that Lorna wondered if she should perhaps be going through a varied gauntlet of tests to make sure that mutancy was the only unique aspect of her genetic make-up. If she wasn't fairly sure that Wanda was just...well...Wanda she would find that expression terribly worrying. As it was Lorna only let herself be slightly alarmed which she figured was perfectly reasonable. She couldn't imagine that anyone could see that and be perfectly comfortable unless that person were the other Maximoff.

How had she ended up with such a family when she didn't have any of this just over a year ago?

Did she like it here? Some days Lorna wasn't entirely sure but she felt that it was still important for her to be here. "I suppose I like it well enough. I mean, after everything I think I'd rather be here than another school although it'd be nice to be closer to my fa-" She paused and altered her words although it seemed a strange thing to do, "my other family. Last year was more than a little screwy for me though." And this year was already starting to be so for very different things but Lorna didn't feel as if this was something she could distance herself from just yet. She had never wanted to know another family but now she had three biological family members and it just wasn't fair to pull away when nobody involved did anything to deserve distance even if it did make for exceedingly odd conversations now and then.

Lorna had difficulty following the conversation as Wanda lost her words. "I guess I'm going to gather that it wasn't the best kind of time for you in school, huh?" She wasn't sure if bedeuten was a perfectly innocent German word or it sounded like beating to her ears for a reason but it didn't seem all that positive either way. "It's not a bad place though. I still have to get used to it as well, really."
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

[b]Toggle Cbox[/b]
skinned by merc @ caution & cfs by black Mini Profile by Darren Criss of Shine
Affiliates
HelloImmortality X-Men/Avengers RoleplayX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay Crusader Citadel
The ArrowBMFemPOWEREDJust Wanna Have Fun Song of the MockingjaySearch & Destroy Songs Remain The SameMWFTFAILURE ROLEPLAYMidas Touch