< Transmutations -> Absence Thread
Slice 1 - Image 1 Slice 1 - Image 2 Slice 1 - Image 3 Slice 1 - Image 4
Slice 2 - Image 1 Slice 2 - Image 2 Slice 2 - Image 3 Slice 2 - Image 4
Slice 3 - Image 1 Slice 3 - Image 2 Slice 3 - Image 3 Slice 3 - Image 4
Slice 4 - Image 1 Slice 4 - Image 2 Slice 4 - Image 3 Slice 4 - Image 4

TRANSMUTATIONS APRIL 2015. X-MEN RPG. APOCALYPSE.

SITE NEWS 11/08 - ACTIVITY CHECK IS CLOSED, THE BATTLE OF THE BULGE WILL BE COMING TO AN END

STAFF TEARS, PANIC & FERGIE

PLOT MOVEMENT APOCALYPSE PREPARES FOR PHASE THREE

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Absence Thread, Going away? Let us know!
JEAN GREY
 Posted: Mar 31 2015, 06:03 PM
is N/A
N/A posts

I'm just on vacation for a few days. Hitting the beaches since its summer here in the Philippines. Will be back after 10 days or so <3
^
Warren Worthington, III
 Posted: Aug 14 2015, 08:52 PM
is N/A
N/A posts

I am so sorry to do this, but with long thought, and the feeling of guilt, I am going to have to step away from transmutations. You are all wonderful people, and I enjoyed myself while I was here, but my health is not getting any better, and its getting more and more difficult to pull the muse out of nowhere. I just want to thank you guys for being so awesome and for giving me opportunity to be a part of your wonderful site. This effects Warren, and Anna Marie. Again I am terribly sorry for doing this.

^
Fergie
 Posted: Aug 15 2015, 01:34 PM
Fergie
is Offline
Infinite
221 posts
Admin
Admin

No worries, Tatty, health comes first and I hope things do get better on that front. You're welcome to return if things do swing up, of course! Don't let yourself feel guilty at all!
PMEmail
^
Emma Frost
 Posted: Aug 16 2015, 09:01 PM
is N/A
N/A posts

Hey guys! I am still having some trouble balancing everything and getting used to all of the shifts in my schedule. Plus, I've been flying back and forth across the country basically all month, which has been a nightmare. My activity is going to be significantly reduced (I will still be posting, just not as much) until September 1st. Sorry!
^
Azazel
 Posted: Aug 30 2015, 05:58 PM
is N/A
N/A posts

Hey everyone! So just a notice, I won't be around for a couple of days due to some personal issues, and I'll be returning on the 10th of September! Thanks guys, see you soon!
^
Azazel
 Posted: Sep 9 2015, 07:52 PM
is N/A
N/A posts

Hey guys! I'm back, one day ahead of time! Great to be back, with a fresh mind and RL going pretty good.
^
Elizabeth Braddock
 Posted: Sep 10 2015, 06:29 AM
Elizabeth Braddock
is Offline
N/A
282 posts
X-Men
X-men

Welcome back XD
PM
^
Jean Grey
 Posted: Sep 10 2015, 06:57 AM
Jean Grey
is Offline
15 posts
X-Men
X-Men

Glad to hear things are going well! Welcome back!
PM
^
Raven Darkholme
 Posted: Oct 30 2015, 06:01 AM
Raven Darkholme
is Offline
32 posts
Independent
Independent

As some of you know, I have been ill for a while. I have surgery scheduled on Nov 20 but in the meantime, I'm in a lot of pain that makes me very sick to my stomach. I will attempt to reply to posts as I can but I make no promises. I have another site that I run that I have been expending most of my energy and awake time on (I've been sleeping A LOT lately) but I'm trying really hard not to ignore TM because I love this place. I'm hoping that once I recover from the surgery, I can go back to being a productive member of society. This affects Raven, Jean, Theresa and Ororo.
PM
^
Jean Grey
 Posted: Nov 19 2015, 08:54 AM
Jean Grey
is Offline
15 posts
X-Men
X-Men

The big day is tomorrow. I'll try to get Jean posted to Jason today but if an Activity Check comes along, I might need to be excused for this round. At this time, I'm expected to be "gone" for about a week or so but it'll all depend on my body and how extensive the surgery is. Thanks!
PM
^
Jean Grey
 Posted: Nov 26 2015, 10:01 AM
Jean Grey
is Offline
15 posts
X-Men
X-Men

Okay, quick update. My dad did pass away on Monday afternoon. The funeral is tomorrow (Friday) evening. I do hope to be back in action by Monday. I am healing nicely from the surgery but did end up having a few complications that were unexpected (I'm allergic to surgical adhesive and ended up with a nasty rash over my stomach where they did the surgery and I have picked up two bacterial infections that I am on very strong antibiotics for). So once I can pull myself together, I will be back to posting. Thank you for your patience.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

[b]Toggle Cbox[/b]
skinned by merc @ caution & cfs by black Mini Profile by Darren Criss of Shine
Affiliates
HelloImmortality X-Men/Avengers RoleplayX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay Crusader Citadel
The ArrowBMFemPOWEREDJust Wanna Have Fun Song of the MockingjaySearch & Destroy Songs Remain The SameMWFTFAILURE ROLEPLAYMidas Touch