< Transmutations -> Absence Thread
Slice 1 - Image 1 Slice 1 - Image 2 Slice 1 - Image 3 Slice 1 - Image 4
Slice 2 - Image 1 Slice 2 - Image 2 Slice 2 - Image 3 Slice 2 - Image 4
Slice 3 - Image 1 Slice 3 - Image 2 Slice 3 - Image 3 Slice 3 - Image 4
Slice 4 - Image 1 Slice 4 - Image 2 Slice 4 - Image 3 Slice 4 - Image 4

TRANSMUTATIONS APRIL 2015. X-MEN RPG. APOCALYPSE.

SITE NEWS 11/08 - ACTIVITY CHECK IS CLOSED, THE BATTLE OF THE BULGE WILL BE COMING TO AN END

STAFF TEARS, PANIC & FERGIE

PLOT MOVEMENT APOCALYPSE PREPARES FOR PHASE THREE

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Absence Thread, Going away? Let us know!
PanicSwitch
 Posted: Oct 3 2013, 04:16 AM
N/A
is Offline
Admin
233 posts
Admin
Zombie Queen

Have a vacation coming up? Need a few days to finish some of your deadlines? Going to visit your uncle's grandmother's cousin's former roommate? This is the place to let us know!

--------------------
Magneto: "That was really Xorn's twin brother possessed by the sentient mould, Sublime, pretending to be me, pretending to be Xorn."
Beast: "That defies all logic."
Magneto: "Ohhh like none of you have ever died before!"
-Death Becomes Them, Floating Hands Studios

The Thing: "Didn't they come up with a cure for your kind?"
Wolverine: "You gotta problem with mutants?"
The Thing: "I meant Canadians."
-Astonishing X-Men #7
PMEmail
^
PanicSwitch
 Posted: Oct 3 2013, 04:19 AM
N/A
is Offline
Admin
233 posts
Admin
Zombie Queen

[Orginally posted by Kirby @ SEP 25 2013, 03:47 PM. Topic: Small Absence! 9-25 - 10-1]

Hey guys so I am in need of a small break from role playing as schools piling up and I need to focus on that. I'm sorry but school just needs to come first. Hopefully if I do get done early I can come online to visit, but with how much work I'll have to do this weekend I really doubt I'll be able to do more than say hello. Once again I am sorry for this and promise I'll be back soon.

This will affect anyone threading with:
Emma Frost
Anna D'Ancanto
Robert Drake

--------------------
Magneto: "That was really Xorn's twin brother possessed by the sentient mould, Sublime, pretending to be me, pretending to be Xorn."

-Astonishing X-Men #7
PMEmail
^
PanicSwitch
 Posted: Oct 3 2013, 04:23 AM
N/A
is Offline
Admin
233 posts
Admin
Zombie Queen

[Orginally posted by lil @ SEP 27 2013, 07:57 PM. Topic: Gone for a lil bit]

I'm going on a trip to see family next week. I'll be gone from Tuesday to the Sunday and I might have little time to post, but I can't promise I will. If anyone needs me or wants a thread with either Liz or Aurora when I'm back, just drop me a PM with some ideas and I'll get to it when I can.

--------------------

-Astonishing X-Men #7
PMEmail
^
PanicSwitch
 Posted: Oct 3 2013, 04:27 AM
N/A
is Offline
Admin
233 posts
Admin
Zombie Queen

[Orginally posted by Drasil @ SEP 29 2013, 07:18 PM. Topic: Possible Away]

I might be gone for most of next week. From the 1st thru the 10th. Nothing major just some business I have to attend to. I'll get my owed posts done, but until the 10th this will be my last postings. Sorry to anyone I owe posts to, or am plotting with.

- Drasil

(Peter Parker and Sam Guthrie)

--------------------

-Astonishing X-Men #7
PMEmail
^
tears
 Posted: Oct 30 2013, 10:52 AM
The Juicer
is Offline
Tears
68 posts
Admin
With Pulp.

I'll be in Pittsburgh from Oct. 31st to Nov. 3rd.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteAIM
^
Brian Braddock
 Posted: Dec 12 2013, 02:47 PM
Brian Braddock
is Offline
85 posts
X-Men
X-Men

Traveling home for the holidays tomorrow then away doing family things for the next couple of days. Posting should resume sunday night or monday.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Brian Braddock
 Posted: Jan 23 2014, 02:10 PM
Brian Braddock
is Offline
85 posts
X-Men
X-Men

My school has been under a DDoS attack for the past few days; so I've been unable to access the internet, which has put me somewhat behind. I'll be catching up again over the next few days.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Elizabeth Braddock
 Posted: Mar 25 2014, 03:07 PM
Elizabeth Braddock
is Offline
N/A
282 posts
X-Men
X-men

Both me and Terrah are off to a con (I won tickets back in November) and we'll be out from this Thursday 27th to Sunday 30th, though I know Terrah has an interview the day after so his absence will be a little longer.
PM
^
Remy LeBeau
 Posted: Apr 17 2014, 10:52 AM
is N/A
N/A posts

Today I found out that my Grandad has had a number of strokes in the past few days, and that there is very little if anything that the doctors in hospital can do for him beyond making him comfortable. I'm not sure how long I'm gonna need but, I'll be back posting when I can.
^
Maya Lopez
 Posted: Jun 8 2014, 01:54 AM
is N/A
N/A posts

All day Saturday, June 21st and Sunday June 22nd, I'll be driving, at, and returning home from my friend's wedding. I should have wifi at the hotel, but there are no promise to the connection stability, and my sobriety at that point.

This will effect Maya Lopez (Echo).
^
Jean-Paul Beaubier
 Posted: Jul 8 2014, 11:10 PM
is N/A
N/A posts

So. Yeah.

My 90-year old grandmother just died. I'll still keep about, but this is just in case I get overwhelmed in the next few days.
^
tears
 Posted: Jul 19 2014, 06:01 PM
The Juicer
is Offline
Tears
68 posts
Admin
With Pulp.

From July 31st to August 4th or 5th, I'll be in Pennsylvania for my family reunion.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteAIM
^
Xi'an Coy Manh
 Posted: Aug 24 2014, 06:53 PM
is N/A
N/A posts

Tomorrow starts another semester of working at my local college's cafe. This new semester is filled with managers and superiours who don't know what they're doing. So I'm going to be working crazy hours the first two weeks, training people.

So from 8/25 to 8/31 at the earliest I will be trying not to dump hot coffee in people's faces. If you see it on the seven o clock news, that's me.

This effects Maya Lopez (Echo), and Xi'an Coy Manh (Karma).
^
Anna Marie D'Ancanto
 Posted: Jan 14 2015, 03:12 PM
is N/A
N/A posts

I'm headachey/nauseous and so having trouble concentrating. I should be back in a week or two when I'm feeling better.

This affects Anna Marie D'Ancanto and Jubilation Lee.
^
Theresa Cassidy
 Posted: Feb 24 2015, 11:15 AM
Theresa Cassidy
is Offline
25 posts
Independent
Independent

Soooo, although I'm the new face around here and this doesn't affect anyone but Fergie, I thought I'd still give an official notice. I fly out to Los Angeles before dawn on Friday 2/27 and won't be back home until late on Monday 3/2. I fully expect to sleep most of the day Tuesday to recoup so I should be back officially by Wed 3/4. I will have internet access but going from subzero temps and snow to 70+ and sunshine will make me want to be outside, thawing out. Go figure. smile.gif
PMAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

[b]Toggle Cbox[/b]
skinned by merc @ caution & cfs by black Mini Profile by Darren Criss of Shine
Affiliates
HelloImmortality X-Men/Avengers RoleplayX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay Crusader Citadel
The ArrowBMFemPOWEREDJust Wanna Have Fun Song of the MockingjaySearch & Destroy Songs Remain The SameMWFTFAILURE ROLEPLAYMidas Touch