< Transmutations -> Chat Options
Slice 1 - Image 1 Slice 1 - Image 2 Slice 1 - Image 3 Slice 1 - Image 4
Slice 2 - Image 1 Slice 2 - Image 2 Slice 2 - Image 3 Slice 2 - Image 4
Slice 3 - Image 1 Slice 3 - Image 2 Slice 3 - Image 3 Slice 3 - Image 4
Slice 4 - Image 1 Slice 4 - Image 2 Slice 4 - Image 3 Slice 4 - Image 4

TRANSMUTATIONS APRIL 2015. X-MEN RPG. APOCALYPSE.

SITE NEWS 11/08 - ACTIVITY CHECK IS CLOSED, THE BATTLE OF THE BULGE WILL BE COMING TO AN END

STAFF TEARS, PANIC & FERGIE

PLOT MOVEMENT APOCALYPSE PREPARES FOR PHASE THREE

Add Reply
New Poll

Chat Options, Checking Interests

Would you be interested in expanding chat rpg in Transmutations?
Yes [ 4 ]  [44.44%]
No [ 2 ]  [22.22%]
Maybe [ 3 ]  [33.33%]
Total Votes: 9
Guests cannot vote 
Fergie
 Posted on Sep 19 2015, 04:13 PM
Fergie
is Offline
Infinite
221 posts
Admin
Admin

Hello all!

So very important, we want your opinion one a topic that is very important for the development of Transmutations. With things as it stands a lot of us are going to be having some difficulties with time to write and as an option to aid we have been talking about the heightened addition of a chat based addition to our game play (we already have quick threads as an option but this would be a bit more for event threads to help pick up the pace of things). With the aforementioned added stress of time schedule this would do a good deal to ensure the survival of Transmutations but we want to first make sure that our memberbase has any concerns that need to be addressed and, if there are, please do reply or PM to share those worries and please vote.

Note, this won't mean that you cannot thread, certainly, this will still be a forum based but with the addition of more chat based activities as well and more planning on doing things together over chat.
PMEmail
^
Elizabeth Braddock
 Posted on Sep 19 2015, 04:18 PM
Elizabeth Braddock
is Offline
N/A
282 posts
X-Men
X-men

Honestly chat based RP is something I'm not such a fan of anymore, but I'm not against other people using it - I'd just not want it to be something that takes more importance over the usual posting. Timezones make it tricky for me and it always did back on the old site, I can't stay up to do that kind of thing if I have work which is where the difficulty for me comes in mostly.
PM
^
Raven Darkholme
 Posted on Sep 19 2015, 04:28 PM
Raven Darkholme
is Offline
32 posts
Independent
Independent

I'm honestly not entirely sure where I stand on this. Frankly, I've never participated in IC chat before but I've heard how it has been detrimental to sites so I'm a bit leery for that reason. With that said, I completely understand the concept and need for one. Theoretically it would certainly help to move things along and since I personally don't have any negative or positive experience with it, I can't give a firm opinion one way or another. I suppose I can always give it a try but I think I'll always prefer regular post writing to anything.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

[b]Toggle Cbox[/b]
skinned by merc @ caution & cfs by black Mini Profile by Darren Criss of Shine
Affiliates
HelloImmortality X-Men/Avengers RoleplayX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay Crusader Citadel
The ArrowBMFemPOWEREDJust Wanna Have Fun Song of the MockingjaySearch & Destroy Songs Remain The SameMWFTFAILURE ROLEPLAYMidas Touch