< Transmutations -> A Rogue Rogue Approaches
Slice 1 - Image 1 Slice 1 - Image 2 Slice 1 - Image 3 Slice 1 - Image 4
Slice 2 - Image 1 Slice 2 - Image 2 Slice 2 - Image 3 Slice 2 - Image 4
Slice 3 - Image 1 Slice 3 - Image 2 Slice 3 - Image 3 Slice 3 - Image 4
Slice 4 - Image 1 Slice 4 - Image 2 Slice 4 - Image 3 Slice 4 - Image 4

TRANSMUTATIONS APRIL 2015. X-MEN RPG. APOCALYPSE.

SITE NEWS 11/08 - ACTIVITY CHECK IS CLOSED, THE BATTLE OF THE BULGE WILL BE COMING TO AN END

STAFF TEARS, PANIC & FERGIE

PLOT MOVEMENT APOCALYPSE PREPARES FOR PHASE THREE

Add Reply
New Poll

A Rogue Rogue Approaches
Remy LeBeau
 Posted: Feb 16 2015, 09:20 PM
Remy LeBeau
is Offline
22 posts
Marauders
Marauder

Marie"Rogue" D'Ancanto
20+. Independent/Villain (to start). The Flirty, Fun Rogue of Wonders.
Why yes, I am requesting a Rogue for a Remy but don't think that it's just for some romance plot because I am hoping here for a Remy and Rogue life of crime extraordinaire! What can I say? Between Remy and Tom I have a lot of criminal activity needs. I would dearly love for Remy and Rogue to meet up while Remy is off abroad for his missions for Apocalypse and Essex and enter into some wonderful flirty competition with one another. Yes flirty because what do these two do that isn't done flirtingly? The romance aspect, however, will be absolutely up to you because I'm not going to nail anyone down to that but I'm game either way!

What I want from a Rogue is pretty much a scrapper Rogue surviving currently on her own and not yet ready for the life of the 'Good'. One that brings in the playful aspects of her as well as some of the darker pre-X-Men things that we could play with nicely. I'm just hoping to have her and Remy partner up on many a crime spree before he has to be called off on mysterious business and takes the next plane out and, in the future, them meeting up again just to see how their lives fall and how they might develop around one another in the future. Rogue's future is also completely up to you, continue crime? Join the X-Men? SHIELD? All up to you and all would make a great thing for them to run into one another again.

The face is Meghan Ory which I am completely flexible on; you can make her any age and whatnot so I hope I've tempted someone with this!

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

[b]Toggle Cbox[/b]
skinned by merc @ caution & cfs by black Mini Profile by Darren Criss of Shine
Affiliates
HelloImmortality X-Men/Avengers RoleplayX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay Crusader Citadel
The ArrowBMFemPOWEREDJust Wanna Have Fun Song of the MockingjaySearch & Destroy Songs Remain The SameMWFTFAILURE ROLEPLAYMidas Touch