< Transmutations -> Downtime
Slice 1 - Image 1 Slice 1 - Image 2 Slice 1 - Image 3 Slice 1 - Image 4
Slice 2 - Image 1 Slice 2 - Image 2 Slice 2 - Image 3 Slice 2 - Image 4
Slice 3 - Image 1 Slice 3 - Image 2 Slice 3 - Image 3 Slice 3 - Image 4
Slice 4 - Image 1 Slice 4 - Image 2 Slice 4 - Image 3 Slice 4 - Image 4

TRANSMUTATIONS APRIL 2015. X-MEN RPG. APOCALYPSE.

SITE NEWS 11/08 - ACTIVITY CHECK IS CLOSED, THE BATTLE OF THE BULGE WILL BE COMING TO AN END

STAFF TEARS, PANIC & FERGIE

PLOT MOVEMENT APOCALYPSE PREPARES FOR PHASE THREE

Add Reply
New Poll

Downtime, Tagged: Scott/JS
Jason Wyngarde
 Posted: Feb 5 2015, 11:50 PM
Jason Wyngarde
is Offline
174 posts
X-Men
X-Men

Downtime

Tagged: Scott/JS

Coming Down
He hadn't actually been in his own dorm aside for the very brief stay that had resulted in him finding a most unwanted note since the battle and it almost seemed wrong stepping into the place. A part of him just wanted to go crash in Ginny's room again but that was rather silly of him and also far, far too needy than Jason would ever in a million years admit to being. Still, it had been a nice break after everything but it wasn't as if he could put much off now.

He opened the door to find that nothing had been touched from when he left the day before. That wasn't much of a surprise; Jason was fairly sure that Scott wouldn't touch something on his side of the bed with a ten foot pole which, actually, was one of the better points of being roommates with Mr. Summers. Jason let the door shut behind him, leaning against it for a moment as he was quite glad to find that, for now, he had the room to himself. Soon enough, Scott should be back from his class so that wasn't going to last long and what Jason needed to do right now was to pull himself together enough to be around people.

The first thing that needed to be sorted was his bed with the book that had played host to Cecilia's note tossed haphazardly at the foot. The book found itself in his hands soon enough and, instead of putting it away as he had intended when picking it up, Jason sank down to sit in the spot it had been in and turned the book over in his hands. He could quite vividly imagine Cecilia picking the book up and cramming the note inside, hurrying out the door to do what she had written about before she lost the nerve to go through with the stupid action. That was one downside of his nature and his power; he had developed a far-too vivid imagination for his liking.

He sat with the book, slumping forward in on himself some as he lost track of time, just sitting.

TH
PMEmail
^
Scott Summers
 Posted: Feb 8 2015, 06:54 PM
http://transmutations.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=54
is Offline
X-Men
121 posts
X-Men
JSherlock

tagged: Jason / Fergie

notes:

And yet I push on blindly toward the future

Though I haven't got a notion of where I am

As I'm moving in some vague direction

There are times when I couldn't give a damn

Although Scott wasn't being particularly quiet when he came into the room, he realized that Jason was a million miles away when he hadn't responded to his casual greeting. He watched his roomie silently for a moment. "You okay?" he closed the door with a small thump to get Jason's attention. He set his backpack on the end of his bed and got out his notebook. He ended up placing it on his desk and turning to look at Jason. "You look like shit," he prompted.

Shit is putting it nicely. He had noticed that Jason hadn't come in last night, since he'd been awake for most of it. Over the years, he'd learned to read the smallest hints in changes of body posture, and Scott could tell there was something more on Jason's mind than the battle. Something in his eyes that he didn't quite manage to hide before snapping back to his usual facade, made Scott feel like he was missing something.

There was something telling him to back off in the back of his mind, so he let it go. But maybe he shouldn't, he thought. He wasn't friends with his roomie, but it didn't mean he should be a complete and utter dick. "You didn't get in last night. Not that's my business." He sat down on the desk chair. "But, uh, I'm sorry if you're not feeling, er - good."

♥ SARA!

PMAIM
^
Jason Wyngarde
 Posted: Feb 13 2015, 11:01 PM
Jason Wyngarde
is Offline
174 posts
X-Men
X-Men

Downtime

Coming Down
The thump of the door had brought him back to the here and now and Jason wasn't sure whether to be thankful or annoyed by being woken up from his stupor. There was an annoyance in his tired features for a moment but it soon faded away. He didn't have any reason to be irritated with Scott for a change even in his own mind so it was just taking too much energy to keep that kind of pretense up. There was certainly no point to it and he had more than enough to occupy himself with at the moment; he wasn't about to waste his resources with something so petty. "I'll take that as a reminder to perhaps freshen myself up with an illusion or two next time I'm to step out of the room then. I'd hate to be transparent after so much work I have put towards never being so."

He was aware of what he must look like and it was rather an irritating thing to be called out on but it was simply something else that was to be filed under things he didn't have the energy to really concern himself with at the moment. He knew he should just lay down on the bed he was currently sitting on at the moment and just rest but there were too many things going on within him to still shut down. It had been easier last night with Ginny but now he had to do so as if it were every day. Therein lie the struggle and he was sure he was going to look like shit for days to come.

Since he didn't have it in himself to simply rest, though, it left him making conversation and there was only one thing he felt like talking about. "Have you ever had an anger reach the point where it just sort of...ached and pulsed slowly because there's nothing to be done for it?" It wasn't what he had meant to actually say. He had meant to start with the explanation but surely Scott knew something of what happened even if he didn't know it had been him to find Cecilia. "I'm having to remind myself that, even if I'm annoyed with her, it's not her that I'm angry with at all but I can't do anything directly to those I'm angry with as I've not exactly met them yet."

Fuck, he was being cryptic and stupid. Calling himself on his own shit, Jason held up the book in his hands. "Cecilia saw fit to put her note in here while we were on our way back."

TH
PMEmail
^
Scott Summers
 Posted: Jan 18 2016, 12:54 PM
http://transmutations.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=54
is Offline
X-Men
121 posts
X-Men
JSherlock

tagged: Alison / Fergie

notes: Send Ice, Been Burned

And yet I push on blindly toward the future

Though I haven't got a notion of where I am

As I'm moving in some vague direction

There are times when I couldn't give a damn

And there went the posturing. He could see that Jason did not want to talk about it. He turned away to start setting out his homework on his desk. Jason continued to talk and Scott paused, holding his notebook jus above the wooden surface of the desk. He could consciously see the world go out of focus as he was brought back to a certain day in his past. "Yes, I've felt like that," he said softly. And just like that he could feel the throb from his heart echo through his soul to slither under his skin, and he swallowed hard. If only he could remember his life from before waking up in the hospital! He knew he was missing something - but he had no idea what it was. Well...that's out now. Damn.

He latched on instantly to 'her'. His mind connected the dots - Jason was friends with Cecilia and she... Cecilia didn't show up to class, and the professor looked worried.

"What note? What happened?" He set his notebook down, aware that he'd frozen. He sat on the chair and stared at the blank wall over Jason's shoulder, the book hoving into view. It wasn't pleasant whatever had shaken Jason, but then, neither was anything in life. He waited to see if Jason would confide in him at all as he was well aware that they were not anything but roomies.

♥ SARA!
PMAIM
^
Jason Wyngarde
 Posted: Jan 23 2016, 10:22 PM
Jason Wyngarde
is Offline
174 posts
X-Men
X-Men

Downtime

Coming Down
Immediately at the questions Jason's brow's knitted together in warring emotions. Scott didn't already know? Was he really going to have to tell multiple people about what happened? Jason had assumed that the school would know about this almost within the minute they had all woke up from the eventful night but apparently it either wasn't the case or Scott was under his rock. Jason wouldn't rule out the latter as he suspected his roommate did indeed live under one more often than not.

Maybe it wasn't something he should even tell. Was it really his place to be airing Cecilia's laundry to and fro simply because of his own discomfort and stress? It wasn't as if she would want to tell people herself, though. He couldn't imagine having to walk up to everyone at the school and have to explain the circumstances of last night from her place in those happenings. She would have enough to worry about without that looming overhead...and it wasn't as if people wouldn't know no matter what he did or did not say.

"Cecilia tried to hang herself in the garage last night." and Jason hoped that was all he was going to have to say about it even though he knew the words were simply opening the floodgates for more to come.

TH
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

[b]Toggle Cbox[/b]
skinned by merc @ caution & cfs by black Mini Profile by Darren Criss of Shine
Affiliates
HelloImmortality X-Men/Avengers RoleplayX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay Crusader Citadel
The ArrowBMFemPOWEREDJust Wanna Have Fun Song of the MockingjaySearch & Destroy Songs Remain The SameMWFTFAILURE ROLEPLAYMidas Touch