< Transmutations -> Hellfire Club
Slice 1 - Image 1 Slice 1 - Image 2 Slice 1 - Image 3 Slice 1 - Image 4
Slice 2 - Image 1 Slice 2 - Image 2 Slice 2 - Image 3 Slice 2 - Image 4
Slice 3 - Image 1 Slice 3 - Image 2 Slice 3 - Image 3 Slice 3 - Image 4
Slice 4 - Image 1 Slice 4 - Image 2 Slice 4 - Image 3 Slice 4 - Image 4

TRANSMUTATIONS APRIL 2015. X-MEN RPG. APOCALYPSE.

SITE NEWS 11/08 - ACTIVITY CHECK IS CLOSED, THE BATTLE OF THE BULGE WILL BE COMING TO AN END

STAFF TEARS, PANIC & FERGIE

PLOT MOVEMENT APOCALYPSE PREPARES FOR PHASE THREE

Add Reply
New Poll

Hellfire Club, Den of Vipers
PanicSwitch
 Posted: Jan 21 2015, 10:03 PM
N/A
is Offline
Admin
233 posts
Admin
Zombie Queen

The Hellfire Club is a highly secretive social faction that is said to be highly influential in political circles and whose membership is made up entirely of some of the most wealthy, famous and powerful people on the planet. Most major cities have their own branch of the club. Each branch is ruled by a small group of people called the Inner Circle whose numbers and ranks correspond to the colours (black and white) and pieces (pawn, knight, bishop, rook, king and queen) with the rest of the branch's population consisting of members who remain mostly unaware of the secret world they are so close to.

Membership is gained in one of two ways: inheritance from either of one's biological parents or by invitation from a particular branch's inner circle. Everyone else simply has to settle for the occasional invite from a member for the evening. Those who inherit their membership usually make their debut in or around the time they come of age (i.e. 16 to 18 years old) while invited members tend to be comparatively older when they make their debut (although this isn't always the case). Position is not hereditary, so it's just as likely for a first-generation member to become part of the Inner Circle as it is for the offspring of a King to never hold a rank of importance: the club judges by individual merit.

--------------------
Magneto: "That was really Xorn's twin brother possessed by the sentient mould, Sublime, pretending to be me, pretending to be Xorn."
Beast: "That defies all logic."
Magneto: "Ohhh like none of you have ever died before!"
-Death Becomes Them, Floating Hands Studios

The Thing: "Didn't they come up with a cure for your kind?"
Wolverine: "You gotta problem with mutants?"
The Thing: "I meant Canadians."
-Astonishing X-Men #7
PMEmail
^
PanicSwitch
 Posted: Jan 16 2016, 04:21 PM
N/A
is Offline
Admin
233 posts
Admin
Zombie Queen

At the moment, the only characters in play that are recognized members of the Hellfire Club are the following. If your character is not accompanied by one of them then he or she will not be allowed inside the club:

En Sabah Nur (Apocalypse)
Paris Bennett (Exodus)
Brian Braddock
Elizabeth Braddock (Psylocke)
Fabian Cortez
Anna-Maria Cortez
Charles Xavier (Professor X)

--------------------
Magneto: "That was really Xorn's twin brother possessed by the sentient mould, Sublime, pretending to be me, pretending to be Xorn."
Beast: "That defies all logic."
Magneto: "Ohhh like none of you have ever died before!"
-Death Becomes Them, Floating Hands Studios

The Thing: "Didn't they come up with a cure for your kind?"
Wolverine: "You gotta problem with mutants?"
The Thing: "I meant Canadians."
-Astonishing X-Men #7
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

[b]Toggle Cbox[/b]
skinned by merc @ caution & cfs by black Mini Profile by Darren Criss of Shine
Affiliates
HelloImmortality X-Men/Avengers RoleplayX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay Crusader Citadel
The ArrowBMFemPOWEREDJust Wanna Have Fun Song of the MockingjaySearch & Destroy Songs Remain The SameMWFTFAILURE ROLEPLAYMidas Touch