< Transmutations -> Walking After Midnight
Slice 1 - Image 1 Slice 1 - Image 2 Slice 1 - Image 3 Slice 1 - Image 4
Slice 2 - Image 1 Slice 2 - Image 2 Slice 2 - Image 3 Slice 2 - Image 4
Slice 3 - Image 1 Slice 3 - Image 2 Slice 3 - Image 3 Slice 3 - Image 4
Slice 4 - Image 1 Slice 4 - Image 2 Slice 4 - Image 3 Slice 4 - Image 4

TRANSMUTATIONS APRIL 2015. X-MEN RPG. APOCALYPSE.

SITE NEWS 11/08 - ACTIVITY CHECK IS CLOSED, THE BATTLE OF THE BULGE WILL BE COMING TO AN END

STAFF TEARS, PANIC & FERGIE

PLOT MOVEMENT APOCALYPSE PREPARES FOR PHASE THREE

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Walking After Midnight, Tag: Cecilia/Panic
Cecilia Reyes
 Posted: Jun 29 2015, 04:10 PM
Cecilia Reyes
is Offline
N/A
320 posts
X-Men
X-Men

Cecilia didn't respond to that. Eventually… the mere thought of it made her feel exhausted and drained of energy. She was having trouble imagining how she was going to get up the next morning. Nevermind getting properly dressed and going outside again.

"Maybe you do," she said, still unable to shake the feeling but deciding to chalk it up to residual mental problems rather than anything of real life significance.

She hadn't really considered that a possibility but she supposed it could be true. Sinister…Essex, had been trying to unlock the full potential of her powers. Who could say that whatever he'd injected into her or the wires he'd crossed in surgery hadn't enhanced her somehow? However, she thought it a bit far fetched to think she might've developed a random ass psychic related ability when her powers were nerve system based apparently. "I don't know anything 'bout you except what you've told me yourself and the only thing I think 'bout you right now is that you probably don't do a lot of your own laundry if you don't know what a dryer ball is."

What the hell? Was he…was he hitting on her? Oh, hell no. "Uh, thanks… but I'm not really interested in 'getting to know' anyone like that right now. You'd probably have better luck with some of the other girls. Besides, I think we've had more than enough ass tapping for this evening given how I woke you up and everything. Don'tcha think?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Fabian Cortez
 Posted: Jul 5 2015, 10:38 PM
Fabian Cortez
is Offline
178 posts
Acolytes
Acolytes

Walking After Midnight

Tagged: Cecilia

Post-Fabian and Jean's thread
"You're a very literal person, aren't you?" Fabian asked, smirking just a little bit at her very matter of fact reply to his jesting suggestion that she had developed a secondary mutation. He had expected her to be a much more serious person, of course. How could she not be considering her own background in addition to the recent happenings in her life. He couldn't help but hope that it wasn't a permanent state. How terrible it would be if it were.

This was the sort of thing he brought onto her, why did he feel like he should poke her to be any different. The jump from his light banter to her complete shutdown of things was abrupt, though. Fabian could practically feel the proverbial door slamming into his face. "I...I wasn't exactly talking about any asses and tapping there of but...I suppose I will keep that in mind then?" She had shut him down more righteously than she realized, after all. He was going to have to be careful if he was coming off as flirtatiously around her because that was another cruelty in her life he shouldn't be offering. He glanced down, trying to hide the sudden flash of guilt from his face as he put his smile back on. "I think we should be sticking with more tame versions of knowing one another for now. I doubt you go for guys who are perplexed by dryer balls, yeah?"

TH
PMEmail
^
Cecilia Reyes
 Posted: Jul 15 2015, 03:23 PM
Cecilia Reyes
is Offline
N/A
320 posts
X-Men
X-Men

Cecilia felt her face heat up, both at the mention of her seriousness and the fact that she'd taken his statement the wrong way entirely. She spluttered for a moment, trying to think of something to save herself before realizing there probably was no redeeming herself now and scrambling quickly for a response. "Of course you weren't! Jesus, sorry…I don't know what's wrong with me. Mind must be in the gutter or something, y'know?"

Fuck, this poor guy probably thought she was desperate or pathetic or some terrible combination of both. She was leaning towards the latter there when he began looking away in what looked like embarrassment.

"Erm, yeah sure. I'd like that, it'd be a nice change…not that I was a ho before! No, I just mean that guys are normally just interested in my 'assets' as opposed to my personality, y'know? Which isn't as fun as you'd think. God, now it sounds like I'm flattering myself!"

She was actually cringing at herself. Damn it, her social skills had deteriorated badly over the last few months. Usually she wasn't this socially retarded and could actually have a normal conversation without sounding completely crazy.

"Point is, it's nice to meet you and I'll be happier to get to know you when I'm feeling better…whenever that happens."

A slightly hysterical laugh escaped her at that question. "Uh, I'm not sure. Never had a real boyfriend so I'm not sure who I go for. If it helps though I doubt that most guys from my 'hood would know what it is either."

Her eyes drifted away in shame. "Sorry, I'm not normally like this...or I wasn't, at any rate. I promise I'm not as fucking weird in my real life."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Fabian Cortez
 Posted: Jul 25 2015, 04:50 PM
Fabian Cortez
is Offline
178 posts
Acolytes
Acolytes

Walking After Midnight

He was making her uncomfortable, that was the last thing he had a right to make her feel, not when she should be knocking his head off rather than looking at him or talking to him at all. Fabian had thought he had grown accustomed to the taste of shame at the back of his throat but the taste of it churning up now as enough to churn his stomach to an equally fervent state. He had to keep the smile on, keep the reaction even, try not to give her anything that would bring her any more embarrassment. "Now it's a natural assumption. I'm certainly not meaning I wouldn't but that's not a way to treat someone you're going to be seeing around on a very small campus if you think anything of them now, is it?" The words were an intrinsic part of him that simply bubbled up. Oh but to have that truly be him again, that would be such a relief. "I know something of people being interested in just one thing from me as well, don't worry...I mean, you should flatter yourself because it's obviously there but you're a good deal more I would imagine just as I am a good deal more." He just wasn't a good deal more good.

The cringes he saw on her face were in him as well but Fabian's mind didn't go for that connection first. No, when he saw her cringe it brought up pain in his mind, knowing that he was bringing her to someone that was going to make her do that over and over again, she was going to be living with that and it wouldn't go away. Here he was adding more to the seemingly endless reflex. He swallowed his own cringe, focusing on her words. If he let himself be lulled by her talking he could afford to pretend for a moment; even if he hated the lies that told himself. "It's very nice to meet you as well, and I look forward to that very much. The men you have been around in your life surely were blind to not see beyond the apparent and changed that...although perhaps you're merely waiting for he who has the right amount of sense."

He shook his head though, smiling despite his inner thoughts. "I don't find you weird. I find you somewhat out of sorts, yes, but who wouldn't be?" He paused, not sure how to explain without giving too much away. Then again, she would assume he had heard some of what she had gone through as a person coming into a very tumultuous situation. "It's not every day you find some strange ginger in the basement trying to drink the owner of the house's wine in his sleep now, is it? You've more than enough reasons to be out of sorts so give yourself the courtesy of allowing yourself to be so."

TH
PMEmail
^
Cecilia Reyes
 Posted: Aug 23 2015, 04:07 PM
Cecilia Reyes
is Offline
N/A
320 posts
X-Men
X-Men

Well, at least he was nice about it. Cecilia was pretty certain she was making him uncomfortable but he was just chatting to her like this was the most normal thing in the world…it was both sweet and a little awkward, like being charming to someone who smelled bad.

"I think you're the least bizarre thing that I've seen in awhile," she muttered, rubbing at the back of her neck for another moment before another question occurred to her. "Does this happen to you often then?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Fabian Cortez
 Posted: Sep 6 2015, 02:15 AM
Fabian Cortez
is Offline
178 posts
Acolytes
Acolytes

Walking After Midnight

"Which part of this?' Fabian found himself asking with a laugh. No, none of this was common and Fabian found himself longing for the normalcy of common things. How he would like to talk to this girl how he usually did without the guilt hidden deep in him, how he would desperately love to be home, how he would absolutely love to be able to sleep and not have something drive him to restlessness in the night.

"I'd say every bit of this night is a unique thing, can't say as I've ever done any of it before. That's what life is though, newness." That was something Fabian could appreciate and even long for. He loved the change of life more often than not and couldn't stand too much of a routine. The only problem now was that all of this was coloured with something he would rather never think about again. "If you mean the sleep walking though no, it doesn't happen often so you don't have to worry about always coming across me stumbling about doing God knows what. I suppose it might just be me settling into a new place but I don't usually do this when I travel or anything. Who knows? I don't think it's anything to worry about and if it becomes a problem I'll just have to ask my roommate about an extra lock or so perhaps."

TH
PMEmail
^
Cecilia Reyes
 Posted: Oct 4 2015, 04:55 PM
Cecilia Reyes
is Offline
N/A
320 posts
X-Men
X-Men

"Sounds like a plan," Cecilia said, nodding and glancing at the stairs a bit distractedly. Good lord, he talked a lot. It was a pretty simple question but he had a whole monologue for an answer. She could be here all night if she let this go on. "Well, I think I better get upstairs. I'm supposed to be sleeping…"

"Nice meeting you. I hope you don't wake up somewhere that you're not supposed to later."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Fabian Cortez
 Posted: Nov 15 2015, 12:02 PM
Fabian Cortez
is Offline
178 posts
Acolytes
Acolytes

Walking After Midnight

"I suppose I really should return to a bed as well, it'd be safer." Fabian admitted, deciding he should at least put up the appearance of going back to sleep. He doubted he got much in the way of rest when he returned but that didn't mean that the effort wouldn't be there. He knew what else would be there if he did manage to close his eyes again and that wasn't something he was looking forward to. Restless nights were the only thing this place seemed to bring him.

"It was nice meeting you as well...I'll admit I do have a tendency to wake up places I shouldn't but for you I'll try." He gave a bit of a smirk, inclining his head to her. "I hope you find better rest than that, Cecilia" How was he going to have normal conversations with her? All he could hope was that he could manage to get out of this before having to do so many more times.

Maybe it was time to put things at an end.

TH
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

[b]Toggle Cbox[/b]
skinned by merc @ caution & cfs by black Mini Profile by Darren Criss of Shine
Affiliates
HelloImmortality X-Men/Avengers RoleplayX-Generation:X-Men Roleplay Crusader Citadel
The ArrowBMFemPOWEREDJust Wanna Have Fun Song of the MockingjaySearch & Destroy Songs Remain The SameMWFTFAILURE ROLEPLAYMidas Touch